Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello Everyone! :)

Hello. Welcome to The Blog of Epic Randomness. Lame name..We know. >.> lol Well anyway. There are two owners of this blog. Which are Mark Rodriguez and Paige. We decided to make this blog for many reasons. We want to use this blog to promote our show Video Game Masters, to publish our drawings, and have a location to display our reviews to the people of the internet.

Mark Rodriguez:
Hi guys, I have a Youtube channel with my brother Johnny Rodriguez, where we post our show Video Game Masters, in which we review several fighting games, both new and old. The link to my channel is- http://www.youtube.com/markrodriguez09 I also have a DeviantArt in which I post my Ninja Turtles fancomic as well as my original comic series, The Crime Fighters. http://mistermark11.deviantart.com/ I can also use this blog to display my thoughts and reviews on my favorite movies, comics, anime and other nostalgic things. Besides fighting games, I'm also a huge fan of Dragonball, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Batman. Other than that, I like to hang out with my friends and just have fun.

Paige:
Hey, what's up? Obviously my name is Paige. Nice to meet you. ^.^ I wanted to help Mark write and manage this blog. I'm also on Mark's show "Video Game Masters", at times when I can help out. I do have a youtube channel...but currently there are no videos. I might add random stuff. Maybe walkthroughs/"Let's plays" and/or just random videos. I'll put up the link after this paragraph. I do draw, but not a lot. I will also help out with reviews on anime, manga, books, TV shows, games and movies. I love to read, write, and play video games. I also love to hang out with my friends. Also before I forget to mention this, I love to bake. ^.^
youtube: http://www.youtube.com/MissMischief13


Stay tuned for updates. See ya ^.^


No comments:

Post a Comment