Sunday, October 13, 2013

Deep Dish Pizzas Muffins

Welcome back to my random recipes and this time I'm going to make a pizza recipe. Very delicious and fun to make. These are fun-sized deep dish pizza muffins, perfect for parties, dinners or whenever you're hungry for pizza! lol This recipe doesn't take long to prep and not long to cook.

When I remade these muffins for this post, I had to make them at my dad's (I was babysitting the dogs) So I forgot my rolling pin at my house. >.> So I tried my best without it. lol




What you need:
Muffin Pan
Rolling Pin
Circle cookie cutter
Refrigerated pizza dough
Cheese (Any preference)
Toppings (Any preference)
Pizza sauce
Cooking spray







Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 425 Degrees (I used the instructions on the dough package) and spray the muffin tray with some cooking spray



2. Roll out the pizza dough and cut out rounds with a cookie cutter. Place the dough inside the muffin pans.










3. You know what to do it here. Make your dream deep dish pizza muffins..Place your favorite kind of cheese, sauce and toppings. Place another round of dough on top to form the muffin. If you want, you can leave off the top, make it just a deep dish pizza.


4. Place in oven for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown. (I again followed the instructions on the dough package.

5. Enjoy! It's messy, especially if you filled them up! So have plenty of napkins with you!



No comments:

Post a Comment